Pega CSSA Developer
Depends on Experience
8th January, 2020
- Operate in an Agile software development environment while satisfying the government s Waterfall-style project stage gates.
- Interact daily with system and business analysts to clarify requirements.
- Collaborate closely with other highly skilled Pega system architects.
- Be a champion of Pega s technology and its value to the customer.
- Develop foundational enhancements to existing production Pega applications.
- Design and implement new Pega applications and prototypes.
- Establish standards and best practices for a Pega Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Mentor and support junior-level system architects to cultivate and sustain Pega expertise for the customer and within the company.
- Implement fixes for defects discovered by the quality assurance (QA) testing team.
- Integrate Pega applications with external APIs, web services and legacy data sources.
- Develop complex user interface (UI) elements following modern UI standards and best practices while satisfying 508 compliance.
- Implement flow rules driven by process automation and user intent.
- Design class structures that maximize code reuse and flexibility.
- Estimate implementation level of effort based upon requirements and design.
- Divide large, complex tasks into actionable, iterative subtasks.
- Articulate and manage tasks using software project tracking tools like code Beamer, JIRA, or Rational
|Address||14301 Sullyfield Circle, Suite 207 Chantilly, VA 20151|
|Company Industry||Information technology (IT)|
|Company Type||Consultancy Company|
|Employment Status||Contract Independent|
|Experience||Depends on Experience|
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelor's degree|
|Monthly Salary Range||Unspecified|
|Travel Jobs||Collection or Enquiry Jobs|
- Agile software development
- Rational Team Concert.
|No of Employees||101-200 Employees|
|Address||14301 Sullyfield Circle, Suite 207 Chantilly, VA 20151,,|